Somehow, watching a live broadcast seems natural and full of emotion. This is fantastic for attracting the attention of your audience. The Livestream function on TikTok is an excellent way to interact with your followers and expand your exposure.
To go live on TikTok, how many followers do you need?
To broadcast live on TikTok, you need at least 1,000 followers. In addition, the minimum age is 16. The purported solution for the 1,000-follower minimum is just something we explored ourselves and found ineffective. Have faith that your luck will improve. See below for details.
Tips on how to go live on TikTok:
You need to know if you can access TikTok’s live streaming features.
- First, select the Create icon (a plus symbol) from the main screen.
- To begin streaming, swipe left until you reach LIVE in the bottom menu, then select an image and give it a name. If you want people to watch your video, rememberthat the title and thumbnail catch their eye.
- When you’re ready to begin streaming, click the Go LIVE button. After a three-second countdown, there will be an explosion. In real-time.
- Once you’ve gone live, you may use the menu (accessible via the three dots) to adjust various aspects of the experience. You may rotate the camera, overlay special effects, moderate comments, and add up to 20 administrators here.
- To end your TikTok live broadcast, you can tap the X in the upper-left corner of the screen.
The TikTok LIVE feature does exactly what its name implies: it allows you to interact with your viewers in real-time while you stream live videos. In May 2022, TikTok released a beta version of LIVE Membership.
This monthly service allows users to express their support for their favorite live producers with exclusive access to subscriber-only conversations, badges, and smileys. The following months will see a steady global rollout of more functionality as it is made available to more authors (the offering was initially invite-only).
Figure Out A Time When Your Audience Is Online:
Going live on TikTok while nobody is watching is worthless. It would help to broadcast live when most of your viewers can see it. Find out when your most active followers are online by perusing the app’s data. If you want as many people as possible to watch your live stream, you must air it at “prime time.”
TikTok Live Sessions Have Time Limits:
When streaming in real-time, be mindful of the clock. Determining how long you want the live sessions to be is brilliant. This helps keep sessions focused and efficient. Even though TikTok live videos can go on for up to 60 minutes, we suggest confining them to 30 minutes at the most.
Wrapping It Up:
You are learning to broadcast live if you want more interaction and followers on TikTok. If you haven’t experienced it yet, live broadcasting is an event not to be missed. However, not everyone has the option to go out and live.
The Live feature is restricted to those who match specific criteria. TikTok Live is excellent if you cannot spend hours creating the ideal video or if you’re looking for a novel approach to connecting with your target audience. There are so many online services that you can buy Tiktok views or TikTok fans if you don’t have much on your account.